San Diego Cause Conference | Nov. 13, 2020
Amplifying Social Impact + Innovation – for Good
You’re invited to join us November 13 for the San Diego Cause Conference and collaborate with our region’s brightest mission-driven leaders to assess societal opportunities; develop innovative solutions to tough problems; implement methods to quantifiably track impacts, and uplift our vibrant community.
Alliance Healthcare Foundation staff will be leading one of the many panels. Join us and other funders for a discussion on Funding through a Racial Equity Lens and What it Means for Non-Profits.
Other featured conference topics include:
- Key sessions on insights from leading donor organizations, community, and private foundations.
- Insights on the giving process from corporate philanthropy leaders
- State of Philanthropy update from The Nonprofit Institute at the University of San Diego
- Workshops on building your story, brands, and teams
- And more! View Conference Agenda
Due to the generosity of the conference sponsors, Sanford Institute of Philanthropy and Alliant International University, registration is complimentary, but tickets are limited so register today!
For your FREE registration! (Free tickets are limited)
(use Discount Code: CAUSEGRANT)
Whether your work is with small businesses, nonprofit organizations, philanthropy, government agencies, or academic institutions, the Cause Conference community will help you engage, explore, innovate, and implement better sustainable solutions to amplify your impact.